Mariana Bezerra's Reviews > The Boss and Her Billionaire

Sep 30, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from August 03 to 04, 2012

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

This book is about a summer romance that became more than expected. It feels very much like an Harlequin book, but needed a bit more love and fun between these two for me to really enjoy the relationship.

Michaela is a gorgeous woman that doesn’t have fun in life and believes only work is going to make her happy. She had a bad relationship with a married man and now is working with him, so her work place is not the best, plus she lives abroad in a cruise ship. Every guy she meets is either working for her or a paying customer. Not great.

Dylan is another unhappy character. He gave up his dreams of dancing and is now the head of a multi million dollars company, family business. Plus he’s constantly dealing with his brother and his disappearing's and his sister-in-law and her feelings for him.

These sound like nice people needing a good time and to actually enjoy a moment in life without having to worry about consequences, but they didn’t match as a couple for me. She’s too insecure and he’s a mess. As friends they would be great, but the relationship was a bit forced for me.

I liked the ending and how they finally discovered reasons to live and be happy.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boss and Her Billionaire.

08/04/2012
30.0% "He likes to meddle in people's problems... #SWUR"
05/12/2014 marked as: read