Deidra's Reviews > Between the Lines

Between the Lines by Tammara Webber

Aug 01, 12

Read from July 31 to August 01, 2012

I love Tammara's novel Easy. Like, adore it! Once I muffled the thoughts I had of Easy (so not to compare her other books to it) I started Between the Lines. Easily written in the same way as Easy (this word keeps showing up!) the characters are wonderful. Often, I don't keep up well with multiple characters, no matter how minor. Yet, I easily understood each character and remembered them as they popped up throughout the book. The story was weaved wonderfully, and I couldn't help but to connect with some feelings and problems Emma, the female lead, has. I think Reid is a total butthead, but I can understand WHY he is such a butthead. There is something that makes me appreciate his viewpoint throughout the story, as if, I am a shadow on his path to self-discovery. But out of all the characters, Graham was the easiest for me to love. There were enough clues to hint at something more significant, and I wasn't totally shocked and surprised near the end. Cannot wait to see what happens between the three. I expect probably some twists and turns. Yikes!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Lines.

07/31/2012