SheLove2Read's Reviews > Nauti Intentions

Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh

Apr 15, 09

Recommended for: NOBODY
Read in April, 2009

I wanted to like this book as I have all the others in the series, but this book stunk. I ended up skimming a majority of the book. First of all I have no problem with a big age difference. I believe true love finds you no matter what your age. Janey is 23 and Alex is 38. However the way Alex and her ENTIRE FAMILY treats her AND the way she herself acts, you would think she was 17. Janey is immature, has no self esteem and thinks of every male in her family as a "protector". Even still calling herself Janey instead of Jane is childish.
Alex also treats her as a child but at least with respect. However when Janey is acting like a baby and Alex calls her "baby" as a term of endearment, it only makes me want to gag because its just creepy. Alex also has a bad habit of picking her up and carrying her everywhere. Janey can walk just fine but Alex "would rather carry her". Um...what century are we in folks? There's also a scene in the book that has surpassed every other scene I've ever read EVER for being disgusting. I won't spell it out here but if you're dying to know, email me. Waste of money and my time reading this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nauti Intentions.