Alicia's Reviews > Angel's Ink

Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Ink.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy They sound complicated - are they complicated? I just looked at it and they look complicated... :-)

message 2: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Following the links to the digital ARC requests was a disaster the first few times. It's not well arranged. I bookmarked the page for the ARCs, and that helped. But I haven't been back there in a while. I couldn't handle so much rejection!

message 3: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy Alicia wrote: "Following the links to the digital ARC requests was a disaster the first few times. It's not well arranged. I bookmarked the page for the ARCs, and that helped. But I haven't been back there in a w..."

Heh. NetGalley just revamped their site and it's a mess right now - I liked the database system they had before for posting up reviews and such, but now so many of the books don't have covers, and they don't list the titles, so it's hard to tell which books are which. new doesn't always mean better, people... if it ain't broken, don't fix it!

message 4: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia I don't like the new NetGalley either. :(

The browsing is prettier. But I can't figure out how to withdraw requests. And I agree that the old review-posting system was better. Not as pretty before, perhaps, but more convenient.

message 5: by Katy (new) - added it

Katy Alicia wrote: "I don't like the new NetGalley either. :(

Go to their FB page and tell 'em that - I did :-)

message 6: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Done!

message 7: by Mistik INK (new)

Mistik INK Free now on amazon n BnN

message 8: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Mistik wrote: "Free now on amazon n BnN"

Got it. Thank you!