H's Reviews > I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Nov 23, 08

bookshelves: my-favorites
Read in November, 2008

I loved, loved, loved this book! It was so funny--like, laugh out loud funny--had some really good characters, and an interesting plot (though pretty simple). It was pretty original, too. At least, I've never read anything like it before. AND there was absolutely no questionable content. Nothing whatsoever. It was 100% clean, which is kind of shocking for the genre, which usually sneaks some stuff in. I can't wait to read the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Myranda I really enjoyed this book. Do you like it?

message 2: by H (new) - rated it 5 stars

H I love, love, love it! And I'm only about halfway through. I already put the second book on hold at the library. :)

Myranda Me too! It's a great plot, the characters are interesting, and there's no gross boy/girl stuff between her and her boyfriend, unlike some other books.... It's really good. :)

Myranda And guess what?? I just finish the second one, Cross My Heart Hope to Spy!! Haha!

message 5: by H (new) - rated it 5 stars

H I'm so jealous. I'm, like, #4 in line for it at the library. Did you like it?

Myranda Yes! It's amazing! Boys come to the school! (which doesn't give anything away.)

Siovhan YOU READ THIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved these two books. They made me laugh SO hard.

message 8: by H (new) - rated it 5 stars

H I love how you've read these books and liked them as much as I did! I'm not surprised at all. Aren't they practically the awesomest books in the whole world? SO FUNNY! Did you hear someone bought the rights to make it into a movie? So we might see it on the big screen someday. Cool, huh?

message 9: by Mollie (new) - added it

Mollie Omfg crossed my heart and hope to spy Is sooo good, this makes me lol as it does really show how young girls feel about love xx