Leah's Reviews > The Crescent

The Crescent by Jordan Deen

Apr 08, 15

Read in August, 2012

When I saw this book on good-reads i was really interested on reading it, it sounded very good and just the type of book i like reading. It wasnt until i had ordered the book online that i realised how thin it is compared to the other books ive read that i started doubting it, to be honest it did put me off of reading it at first.

Once i finished my previous book i picked up 'The Crescent' and started reading ...... I am very happy that i read the book as it was great!!

It is just the type of book that i enjoy, the amount of pages in the book fitted to the story, there was no waisting time on information that didnt need to be said and the ending has really made me want to read the next book. I like how the author showed that 12 year old Lily has a mate who is teen/almost adult, I think this really shows what type of bond some have and the fact that nothing can defeat love.

Although 'The Crescent' is a very good book that i enjoyed reading, it wasnt enough to over-take my love for another series of books... 'OUTSIDER', If you enjoyed reading 'The Crescent' you will most probably love the OUTSIDER series.

(Outsider #1 - Insider #2)

Its about Shapeshifters - check my review on it to find out more about it !!

If you want tell me anything, discuss anything with me, ask me anything about any of my books or any random question, please do! Comment or send me a private message if you'd rather. I really don't mind and i love hearing from people! :)
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Crescent.