Sana's Reviews > Trickster's Choice

Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce

F_50x66
Dec 04, 13

I own a copy, read count: 7

This is completely amazing! From the first time I read it, it automatically became my favorite book. Before this book, while adored reading, I had never found a book that was my ultimate favorite. One of the best things about this book is that you don't have to read the earlier series before you read this book for it to make sense, through I do recommend reading the other series just because they are so good. From the very first page, you are pulled into the story and the characters are so relatable that you feel as if you become part of the story. Tamora Pierce is a brilliant author who creates amazing stories with wonderfully strong and realistic female main characters. I recommend that every female should read her books and the good thing about her books is that they are such a good combination of both action and storyline males would enjoy them as well. Also, her series are so different that it is easy to find something for everyone. The only issue I have with her books is that they are so hard to find in the UK, especially the earlier series. I have tried not to reveal any spoilers and ruin the book for anyone, if you would like any more details, feel free to contact me. So, pick up one of her books today and prepare to be sucked in. Enjoy!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trickster's Choice.