Keyona's Reviews > Little Ghetto Girl

Little Ghetto Girl by Danielle Santiago

Jan 05, 09

Recommended for: Eva and Felicia
Read in January, 2009

I read this book in exactly one day.I couldn't go to sleep with this book on my mind. I must say I always hesitated to pick it up because I hate the cover lol. However, I'm glad I did. I fell in love with the main character Kisa. She was hood but had a soft spot for the people she loved. The ending was pretty good and folks finally got what they deserved. Hopefully they'll be a sequel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Ghetto Girl.

01/05/2009 page 55

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger Hahahaha! Why do you hate the cover? LOL I'm happy it's so good though- that's exciting. I'm going to email you in the morning-something to tell you. :)

Keyona This girl looks so stupid in this pink mink with pink makeup! yuck lol O and I have a book suggestion for your Winter Challenge! For #9 you can read The January Girl.I heard it's a goodie. Let me know when you start Snow Flower and the secret fan (I think that's it) and I'll read my copy because if you don't I never will lol.

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger You're too funny! Thanks for the suggestion too- that really helps. I guess you saw that some of them that aren't done I have books I think I may use but new books for any of them are great because those I picked off the top of my head just looking around my room.
I'm glad these two Johnson books were so quick too because I'd have been reading (or trying to anyway) faster had I known about this challenge when it started. I love doing stuff like that. :P
You know, I don't think I have Snow Flower yet and it's funny you said you'd probably never start it otherwise because when I first heard of it I thought the same thing- I'd like to get it and see but who knows if it'll ever happen. Then just like a week ago or so I looked somewhere on here and learned a little more about it and it really looks good. I'll definitely read it with you though- that'll be fun and maybe it'll make the book more fun if it isn't great otherwise.
What else was a going to say? Oh, I know...I need your zip when you get a chance. I have your address in my address book on-line but for some reason I never put the zip in there. Did you notice in Divorce that the road Lewis and Selena lived on is the same as Felicia's? I forgot to tell her that. LOL

Felicia A Ok, thanks for the rec. I added it to my wishlist. Now, should I WAIT until a copy shows up on BM or should I buy it? How good is it?

Keyona No, you can take my copy. It's pretty good!

Jasmine Patterson Where did you find this book because i cant find it