Annie Slasher (Booked & Loaded)'s Reviews > The Lady is a Vamp

The Lady is a Vamp by Lynsay Sands

Aug 01, 12

Read from July 31 to August 01, 2012

This review is from an original post from www.bookedandloaded.com

The Lady is a Vamp is the 17th book in the Argeneau Novel series…

17. Wow.

Seriously I just think every time I pick up a new Argeneau Novel I have this doubt that it will hold up. again. 17 times.

Let’s face it. We know the plot line and how many times can Lynsay Sands create a captivating story with the same plot line. The answer is simple – obviously more than 17!!!

The Lady is a Vamp did not disappoint. Just like the previous novels I absorbed The Lady is a Vamp like it was brain candy!! Page after page flew by later and later into the night and I was unable to talk myself into putting it down.

The Lady is a Vamp was not as humorous as some of the books have been. It was filled with a tinge of fear and sadness as there was a child involved in this story. I really can’t go into it much more than that, but It added a great new depth to this series. So overall this book was really great. I think that you could read this book as a stand alone. You might miss pieces of the bigger picture and some of the depth overall, but all in all it is a complete story. The story’s ending I thought held a few minor flaws, but I was smiling at the end and that counts for a lot! The Lady is a Vamp met my expectations!!!

I rate The Lady is a Vamp 4 out of 5 Bullets!!!

To learn more about the author, Lynsay Sands, check her out at:

WEBSITE ∫ GOODREADS ∫ TWITTER ∫ FACEBOOK

I purchased this book personally as an ebook.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lady is a Vamp.

07/31/2012
15.0% "OH! I think I should fake sick now....so I can go home and finish this book!"