Eden Winters's Reviews > Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees

Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees by Michael          Murphy

Aug 17, 12

bookshelves: i-got-my-copy, awwww, favorites, hilarious
Read in August, 2012

What a sweet and sexy romantic comedy! I loved Joseph's voice and inner dialog. My brain runs constantly too, producing the weirdest thoughts at the weirdest times, so I totally related. Seldom have I seen a literary pairing that fit as well together as Joseph (rabid tree squirrel) and Kyle (the redwood). The dialog was refreshing, realistic, and laugh out loud funny. I'm so glad no one was around the first time I read about the rabid tree squirrels! Major coffee spew on the keyboard!

The author has such a way with words, winning the battle with my ADHD to capture and keep my full attention.

A funny, charming, uncomplicated love story! Highly recommended. And that has to be one of the most intriguing titles ever!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees.

08/17/2012
10.0% "OMG! Joseph is an utter delight! There's so many wonderful quotes in just the very first chapter, and I've laughed out loud several times. What a refreshing voice this author has!"
08/17/2012
15.0% "I am so glad I'm not in public, because the "rabid tree squirrels" reference made me spew coffee on my keyboard and laugh so hard my mascara ran."
08/17/2012
65.0% "“Your mother is in the goddamned living room!” I shouted in a whisper. “Get your ass out of bed and come help me!”
“Did you frisk her for pitchforks?” Kyle asked, only half-awake.

I am flat loving this book!" 2 comments
08/17/2012
75.0% "Sniff. Page 141. 'Nuff said."
08/17/2012
100.0% "Sniff. Page 141. 'Nuff said."