Maureen Timerman's Reviews > Faithful to Laura

Faithful to Laura by Kathleen Fuller

Jul 30, 2012

bookshelves: 2012
Read in July, 2012

Laura Stutzman is now living in Middlefield OH, and she is trying to find Mark King. He is the man who disfigured her and stole her parents life savings. Laura is so self conscious about her face, and has become so house bound. She is staying with her Grandmother, and want to do something to earn some money to pay her parents back.
Enter Sawyer Thompson, his Dad owns a Woodworking Shop, and needs someone to run the office. He comes to Laura's Grandmother's house and offers the job to Emma. Emma has way to much on her hands to do, and declines. Before he leaves Laura asks him for the job.
There is so much going on in this story. Will Laura be able to make peace with herself and God for all that has happened to her. Will Sawyer decide to stay Amish and join the Church? Will Emma and Adam finally end up together?
I loved this visit, and all the folks I've come to enjoy being with. Catch up on the ongoing stories, or if this is your first visit in Middlefield...enjoy yourself.

I received this book from Booksneeze and the Publisher Thomas Nelson, and was not required to give a positive review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faithful to Laura.