Nafi Camara's Reviews > My Teacher is an Alien

My Teacher is an Alien by Bruce Coville

10194417
Aug 20, 12

Read in July, 2012

1.I love this book. It`s very interesting. for example, on page 93. When Duncan,Peter and Susan was spying on Mr.Smith. Duncan went in a room and saw a breif case. He opened it and he started to scream very loud because an alien head poped up and started to talk in a weird language. Another is that on page 51. When Peter and Susan was in the middle of the attic. They saw Ms.Schwartz frozen in a rectangular see through box.
2. I would reccommend this book to my brother Mohamed. I would reccommend this to my brother because he loves mysteries. He likes to find things and figiuring them out just like Susan. He also, likes watching Law and Order. Law and Order is about mysteries.

3.This book was not challenging for me. It was not challenging for me because, while my brother watches Law and Order I have to predict what happens. Predicting is another form of comprehension and i used that to understand.

4. Peter is in 6th grade. He is a "geekoid" thats what people say. He loves reading books he don`t like watching tv and people tease him about it. He has glass, blond hair and brown or green eyes. He has one friend and thats Susan.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Teacher is an Alien.