D.G.'s Reviews > Two Ravens and One Crow

Two Ravens and One Crow by Kevin Hearne

Sep 06, 12

bookshelves: audiobook, reviewed, great-narrator
Read from September 05 to 06, 2012

As 12 years pass between the events in Tricked (Bk 4) and Trapped (Bk 5), this novela is set right in the middle timewise and sets the stage for Ragnarök (the showdown between the Norse gods and some really bad people) and some very interesting alliances between Atticus and some gods. We also learn how Atticus and Granuaile are dealing with their 'working' relationship and some very revealing tidbits about Atticus' past.

I wouldn't say the book was boring but it didn't have excitement of previous books, specially because most of the action occurred during a formal dinner - and we hear descriptions of every course.

Luke Daniels did a bang up job with the narration as usual but I don't know that I'd recommend anybody to pay the current price of this audiobook (which is $9.80 for Audible members.) I think it's a definite must read but I think the ebook will suffice.

But of course, I'm a big fan of this series and I'm sooo looking forward to Trapped. Like the last few books in the series, I'll probably buy the audio the day it comes out.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Ravens and One Crow.

09/05/2012
2.0% "Price of this audiobook is a bit steep (almost $10) considering it's just a novella but I was in good mood today because of the big sale at Audible."

message 1: by Monica! (new)

Monica! Fingers crossed it will be worth it!!