Anita Kingsberry's Reviews > Angel's Kiss

Angel's Kiss by Lynne Stevie

Jul 30, 12

Hello, I am Anita Kingsberry,

Lynne Stevie is a paranormal writer. She is a wonderfully inventive, electrifying and humorous writer all rolled into a pleasurable package. Angel’s Kiss is filled with sensuality, betrayal, and intrigue couldn’t put it down. I enjoyed her style of writing. I would highly recommend this novel. The novel was an exhilarating page turner and I cannot wait to read her next novel.

If you love to Sexy Angels, that sort resemble vampires you will enjoy this novel. The story takes place in a Gulf-side resort town. The main character’s name Alexandria Hayes-Lewis, where she runs a family owned detective agency. She has a group of fellow investigators, a husband, brother and a Grandmother in her life.

Alexandria is following a client around one night and falls into an otherworldly reality. A reality she didn’t know she belonged too. This world has Immortal beings wanting to take people’s life force to remain immortal and ancient weapon, the only weapon able to kill an Immortal. There are Angels that can move ungodly fast, are incredibly strong and have a taste for blood and life forces. It has just the right amount of blood, gore and sex to make this story wonderfully captivating. It was a Good Read
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel's Kiss.