Sarah's Reviews > Blame It On Texas

Blame It On Texas by Christie Craig

Jul 30, 2012

Read in July, 2012

This is the first adult romance novel by Ms. Craig that I've read and I really enjoyed it. I love the humor, suspense and romance mixed throughout this book. Christie does a great job of creating characters you can connect with and a story that will make you laugh and sigh all at the same time. I'm really enjoying this series. Zoe is a little naive at first about the threatening phone calls she begins to receive and quickly finds herself wrapped up in crazy murder-kidnap mystery that will have you holding your breath at times and laughing out loud at others. Then there is Tyler. Who doesn't love a guy who is labeled a bad boy but is really good. Having been wrongly accused of murder, Tyler and his partners now run a PI business where they try to help those who have been wrongly accused to keep an injustice from happening again. Ms. Craig does a great job of writing characters you can relate to that have insecurities of their own, but learn to work through them. While I normally read YA (and LOVED Ms. Craig's (aka CC Hunter) YA series) I found Blame it on Texas a nice break from my norm. If you like contemporary romance mixed with humor, mystery and a little action, then I recommend you give Blame it on Texas a try.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blame It On Texas.