Neil Mudde's Reviews > The Book of Secrets: Unlocking the Hidden Dimensions of Your Life

The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra

2034390
Jul 30, 12

Read in July, 2012

When reading anything bt Deepak Chopra, one needs to be prepared for some of his "new age" visions and ideas the book claims to "unlock the hidden dimensions of your life"
Much in the book is common sense, other things need to be taken with a grain of salt.
His writing is always interesting, as there are always some thoughts he writes about, which make a bit of sense, and is nothing mysterious, simply taking care of oneself in every aspect of life, taking care of your health by what you eat, exercise, getting a lot of sleep.
When reading a book on the "improvement of ones life" I tend to look at a picture of the person writing this, in some cases there physical appearance does not always denote that they are following healthy eating habits, and I realize this puts me into judegment of others which is not a good idea to do.
As a side note, once in a while I get caught up looking at some of these tele evangelist, many of whom obviously live lifes from the "fatted calves" which are often those poor persons who have been brainwashed into sending them moneys in order that they can live this oppulent life style
Enough on this!!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Book of Secrets.