Tiffany's Reviews > Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog: The Amazing Adventures of an Ordinary Woman

Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog by Lisa Scottoline

Jul 30, 12

Read in January, 2011

Why My Third Husband Will Be A Dog is a humorous collection of newspaper column stories, and I absolutely loved it. The chapters (each an individual story) are around three or four pages each, which I liked because she didn't go into too much detail, but included just enough. I found myself laughing while reading about her everyday life adventures and I also learned some things from her through her stories. I find myself comparing her thoughts with mine, and we do have a lot of things in common. It really felt, to me, like a window to see the everyday life hapennings ofsomebody else's family, and I really think of her as friend, after reading her book, though we have not, and probably never will meet. Filled with real stories, humor, love and Lisa and her daughter, Francesca's beautiful personalities, this one is a hit. I laughed, learned, and even cried and I loved every page. A big thanks to Miss Lisa Scottoline, for being such a great tea bag!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Why My Third Husband Will Be a Dog.