J.A. Belfield's Reviews > Walking Disaster

5120786
Jan 01, 15

Read from March 16 to 18, 2013

3 likes ·

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Walking Disaster.

message 1: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Tint DNF??? What? Why?

message 2: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield Sue wrote: "DNF??? What? Why?"

Um ... I got bored. More than once. And didn't connect with this one anywhere near as much as I did BD. :o(

message 3: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Tint oh, wow! I've been waiting for this one for forever (want to share your copy with me? ;)

message 4: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield Sue wrote: "oh, wow! I've been waiting for this one for forever (want to share your copy with me? ;)"

Sorry, I can't, Sue, because it's a Kindle ARC that goes direct to my device. If I had the print copy, I'd have shared.

message 5: by BookLoversLife (new)

BookLoversLife Oh no, I know how much you loved book 1 :(

message 6: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield Nat wrote: "Oh no, I know how much you loved book 1 :("

I really did, Nat. So I've been kinda sad today after giving up on this one.

Isabel (Sab The Book Eater) I didn't nearly like BD as much as everyone else did. I was hoping this would amp the series up for me... now I'm kind of scared that I'll only end up hating both books. :(

message 8: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield Isabel wrote: "I didn't nearly like BD as much as everyone else did. I was hoping this would amp the series up for me... now I'm kind of scared that I'll only end up hating both books. :("

You still give it a try, because I'm certain I've seen some reviews rave about how much the reviewer loved this one, so you should make up your own mind, Isabel. :o)

message 9: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield Jeremy wrote: "do you think there will be a third book?"

I wouldn't have thought so, Jeremey, seeing as this is just a retelling of the first book and not a progression in the story of the characters. :o)

message 10: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Tint I read an interview this morning that the epilogue open up the possibility (actually I think its a guarantee) of another book focusing on one of the Maddox's brothers who "has a secret"

message 11: by J.A. (new) - added it

J.A. Belfield Sue wrote: "I read an interview this morning that the epilogue open up the possibility (actually I think its a guarantee) of another book focusing on one of the Maddox's brothers who "has a secret""

Oooh, now that's interesting, Sue. Thanks for that tidbit. :D