Ibjoy1953 Hannabass's Reviews > Love in Disguise

F 50x66
Jul 29, 2012

Read in July, 2012

My Thoughts on Love In Disguise

Ellie Moore never thought she would be looking for employment, but after being told she was no long needed at her former job, she need a job and will take anything she can get. It just so happens she overhears a conversation about someone needing a woman for an undercover operation, and Ellie knew this job was for her. And after much convincing, she gets the job, a job that she will need to prove herself.

So all is well with Ellie now that she has a job, right? Well, much to her dismay, she finds herself in a whirlwind of circumstances that will literally keep her hopping! When she finds out her partner quits, Ellie decides to use her acting skills and the trunk of costumes to find out for herself just who is stealing the silver from the mines in Pickford, Az. And you just have to read the book to get the real impact of the story!

Wow, what an awesome debut book for Carol Cox. I thoroughly enjoyed this story full of mystery and a little romance added in. Carol did a wonderful job of keeping the two characters played by Ellie unique and different. I was on the edge of my seat at times because I thought Ellie was going to be found out. The setting in small town Pickford, Az was fun and enjoyable. Other than the silver thieves, the people of the town were nice and homely, people we all would love to meet and have as neighbors.

I highly recommend Love In Disguise for a really nice read! This is one book that will not disappoint!

A copy of this book was provided by Bethany House through The Suspense Zone. I was not required or expected to write a positive review. The opinions in this review are mine only.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love in Disguise.