Kristin's Reviews > Much Ado About Magic

F 50x66
Jul 29, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

Whaaaaaaat????

I was so excited to see that a fifth book was coming out but that excitement turned to annoyance when I saw it was an e-book. For those of us who don't have or want an e-reader, this totally sucks!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Much Ado About Magic.

Heather Tisdale She didn't make enough money for them to publish it in book form, but she wrote the book for her readers anyway. It sucks, but it was nice of her to give us a conclusion.

message 2: by Kristin (new) - added it

Kristin My sister actually e-mailed the author and just heard back from her. She said she's publishing it through CreateSpace eventually but the e-book will be first. I also think there's a chance there'll be another one after this (fingers crossed).

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Wahl There are currently set to be at least one more book to be released via e-book in October( Book 6) She is writing a 7th book for her publisher in Japan but no word whether it will be released here.

Kate Her website links to a live journal that has all the ins and outs of the process. This is what she said " The original publisher opted not to publish this book and the other publishers weren't interested in continuing a series started by someone else. The Japanese publisher did [...] so I'm doing what I can to make this book available. This is the best I can do without the support of a publisher, so it's either this way or keep waiting for a publisher to come around." But yeah, she's looking into publishing via createspace so its still possible.

Angela You can download the ebook as a PDF through one of the links on her blog.