Books's Reviews > Between

Between by Mary Ting

Jul 29, 12

bookshelves: reviewed
Read in July, 2012

As much as I enjoyed the first book in the Crossroads saga, I enjoyed this second book even more! It was such a treat meeting up for a second time with my favorite characters from the previous book.

Again, the author didn’t disappoint. Aside from the eye-catching cover and the finer little details on the inside of the book, the reader can also look forward to the continued, heart-achingly sweet romance between Claudia and Michael, unforeseen plot twists, action-packed battle scenes, a host of new characters, and an ending that will leave you breathless and begging the author to hurry up with the next book in this saga. And that is only the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

An exquisitely crafted novel with beautiful settings, romantic tension and memorable characters with personal struggles, that crawls deep into your heart, “Between” is an extraordinary read that will have the reader reluctant to let go before getting to the very last page. Well done Mary Ting, for writing yet another book that I will be highly recommending to others, and which I simply couldn’t put down!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.