Danielle Book Mafia Enforcer's Reviews > How to Date a Werewolf

How to Date a Werewolf by Rose Pressey

Aug 29, 14

bookshelves: shifter-wolf, chick-lit, freebie, first-in-series-blues, heroine-annoying
Read from August 01 to 10, 2012

I cannot express how boring this book was. There were shoddy attempts at humor and plot that fell flat to me.

The good:
This book was free.

The bad:
All of the characters were superficial. They had no higher order thinking skills. None had any depth. None inspired me to want to get to know them better. None sparked an interest in me. I just kept reading because I hate having unfinished books.

The ugly:

This story was so BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how this can be classified as a romance. The book genre should be "BUMBLING". This is because our heroine bumbled her way through the entire book. She was not effective in anything she did, including her dating service.

If there was any romance, I think it was more so between the two female roommates (Rylie and Jennifer) than between the hero and heroine. The two of them were the only ones that had any kind of emotional connection.

I am not interested in continuing this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Date a Werewolf.

08/04/2012
08/09/2012
73.0% "Taking forever for me to read this book."
08/10/2012
90.0% "This is sooooo boring. It has literally taken me almost 2 weeks to read it."
show 1 hidden update…