Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog's Reviews > Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

Jul 29, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read in July, 2012

I absolutely loved this book, PURE INDULGENCE, a yummy quick read that features a sexy, tattooed bad boy MMA fighter! How could you not….??!!

This story is about Reid and Lucie. I loved both characters. They were really well written. Reid was your typical hard and determined bad boy on the edge however he had this vulnerable side to him too. He was pretty perfect. Lucie was adorably sweet, beautiful and funny yet had the lowest self-esteem possible which affected her daily life.

Their journey begins when Reid needs full time physical therapy after an injury to his shoulder. He has 2 months to get ready for his next big fight. It turns out that Lucie who he has known since childhood is his new therapist. Reid is Lucie’s brother’s best friend and she has had a crush on him since she was a teenager. However, Lucie is currently in unrequited love with Dr. Stephen, her sexy co-worker who has no romantic interest in her whatsoever (and is a bit of a sod). So when Reid ends up convincing her to give therapy sessions in exchange for seduction lessons, she jumps at the offer.

I loved how Lucie came out of her shell and I literally melted with how Reid went about it. Reid sees beyond the image Lucie is trying to project and helps bring out all the best in her, give her back some much needed confidence. He wants to show her how truly amazing she is. In return Lucie is good for Reid. He himself has issues and Lucie brings them to the light and helps him realize his dreams.
I can really recommend this book, it’s funny, romantic and sexy and it has a great message!!

“You’re wrong though, who you are isn’t just one thing. It’s everything you’re passionate about.” - Lucie
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Cinderella.

Lise *friends don't flag* Your review sums up perfectly how I feel about this book...Thanks!

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog Thank you Lise! x

Monique ~ Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance Great review Gitte.....I do so like sexy, tattooed bad boys...mmmmmm.:D

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog Umm yeah me too!!!! ;0)