Welzki's Reviews > Fifty Shades Trilogy

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James

Aug 12, 12

Ok...dont get me wrong...i like Christian Grey, i dont like the books...finished all three out of curiousity...i think it's just publicized to the excess...i hate all those kinky f*ckery on all imaginable surface...i got tired counting all the smirks, speaks dryly and smiles the shy smiles...seriously? It's all repetitive it kills me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Trilogy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacky (new)

Jacky and her inner goddess is f*cking annoying! heheh ;p

Welzki Oh yeah...her insecurity and her annoying inner monologue...tsss...she should be the one making all the appointments with dr flynn...lmao

Jacky wrote: "and her inner goddess is f*cking annoying! heheh ;p"

Sarah Couldn't agree more. I was thinking " ok I get it, you have sex a lot". Good books overall, but not much depth.

Welzki You can actually skim through the pages without getting lost...Storyline was ok, but the way it was written - technically, it's a bit disappointing.

Sarah wrote: "Couldn't agree more. I was thinking " ok I get it, you have sex a lot". Good books overall, but not much depth."

message 5: by Darkmark_Angel (new)

Darkmark_Angel that's why I'm lagging behind on reading it... I have the set, but I don't wanna touch it yet. sucks coz it's an anniversary gift. but I already know from the summary that it's gonna be a fake, BDSM-wanna-be, Twilight-type sort of shit. :p