Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > What He Wants

Intimacy Level: VERY SPICY
Enjoyment: FAIRLY GOOD
Length: 1077 kindle / 42 pg

THOUGHTS

I actually read What He Demands (Domination Erotic Romance: Submitting to the Billionaire 2) first, then What He Wants second. I really enjoyed book 2, however, although I found What He Wants to be sexy, I thought it was just ok. I thought Shane and Bristol's story of coming together was simple and didn't really stand out to me.

To be honest, if I had read this book first, I don't think I would have wanted to read book 2. But I'm glad I read them in the order that I did. Shane has known Bristol since she was twelve years old, as he was a close friend to her mother. Now that Bristol's mother has passed on, their paths has cross again, that of Dom and sub. I think their chemistry was more intense in book 2 for me and more to my liking.

I thought the Dom and Sub aspect was a little weak in this story but still spicy enough to entertain. I also found the uncle Shane, thing weird and creepy, even though it wasn't her real uncle. Although Shane is older, the author doesn't discloses his age, only Bristol's age. I think that was better for me because knowing there is a huge cap would be a turn off also.

3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What He Wants.

Iamp I agree. I don't want to read the second book. Although you read it in a different order.