The Smutty Kitty's Reviews > Beauty and the Sheikh

Beauty and the Sheikh by Shelli Stevens

Jul 28, 12

As posted on The Smutty Kitty

4 out of 5 Licks

In Beauty and The Sheikh we meet Sheikh Rafiq and Holly. At first I wasn’t really sure if I liked Rafiq or not. He’s a class A ass hole before he starts to let his guard down a bit. He heard part of a terrible conversation 2 years ago and branded Holly a slut and never gave her a chance to explain. Now don’t get me wrong I tend to like ass holes in my books it just took me quite some time to warm up to him. I was a little frustrated with Holly because I felt like she was being a push over. Making a decision to be his mistress to help her brother and then letting Rafiq treat her like crap. Inside she was strong she just wasn’t showing it much on the outside, but they both make up for these things by the end of the book. I loved watching Rafiq come out of his shell and be a true leader to his people. He let them see a side of him they hadn’t seen in years and Holly finally stood up to him and he got to feel the shame he made her feel all those years ago. We (of course) get a happy ending and I would even go so far as to say a very happy ending.

Fine Print: This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauty and the Sheikh.