Catriona's Reviews > On Fire: A Teen Wolf Novel

On Fire by Nancy Holder

Aug 08, 12

Read from July 28 to 31, 2012

I really loved this book because I love how the characters, location, and situation stayed very true to the series on MTV! I love the Teen Wolf TV series so much, so I loved how the beginning of the story actually started right from, I think, the 3rd episode of the first season of Teen Wolf. It just started right from the end of the 3rd episode of the show! I love when books based off TV series or movies based off books stay true to the original project! The only thing I didn't quite like was that the plot was majorly twisted. Like I said before, the story was pulled right from the show, but the plot for the rest of the story was completely different from the next few episodes of the show after episode 3! It wasn't a terrible twist as such, but I hope the author makes a sequel because there is still so much info missing from the plot! It's basically a cliffhanger, especially in Jackson's case and his whole part in the story. Overall, the book was really good, especially how the characters and location stayed very true to the TV series!! :)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Fire.