Loegwen's Reviews > The Harvest of Grace

F 50x66
Jul 29, 12

bookshelves: best-books
Read from July 28 to 29, 2012

This book was absoloutely phenomenal. It is the third book of a fantastic series, and I cannot wait to read more of this author. I wish I could write like this. Cindy Woodsmall has some gift!

It is one of the most interesting Christian romances I have ever read. These couples are so in-depth and unique it is hard not to love the individual characters. The storyline was fantastic but for me what really made this story was the characters. I loved Ada herself however, and I wish she was my grandma. Cara and Sylvia I think were the female focus of the story, and they had so many different challenges. Another thing I love about these Christian romances is there is no falling in love with some dude who looks nice that I've seen in other romances written lately.

I cannot decide my favorite part of the book, but these characters and the things they go through are so realistic it made me feel that I was standing right next to Sylvia, milking those cows.

Hats off to Cindy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Harvest of Grace.

07/29/2012 "Loving it so far!"