Marie's Reviews > I Am Alive

I Am Alive by Cameron Jace

Jul 29, 12

bookshelves: worth-a-look, awesome, sounds-good
Read from July 28 to 29, 2012

"It suddenly hits me. I press the red button on my iAm and scream:
I. AM. ALIVE.

If you liked 'The Hunger Games' or 'Divergent' then you'll like this!
It reminded me a lot of them.

Decca lives in a world dictated by ranks and numbers. If your ranked as a 7,8 or 9 your considered normal, popular and are given a good quality of life, the higher the ranking the more beautiful the person is- no one has ever gotten a 10. They are non existent. If your a 6 your entered in the guard (army) and I your below a 6 your labelled a monster an have to fight for your life in the games. A televised production put on by the summit.
No one has ever knowingly survived.
Decca is on target to becoming a 8 but threatens a teacher Into switching her chip which monitors her ranking with own individual due to be a monster in hopes of entering and surviving the games and finding her friend Woo who was lost in the games the year before.

It was an amazing dystopian and I found it very action packed, thrilling and exciting.

I didnt know what to expect next and I sat on the edge of my seat the whole way through I could literally not put this book down.

It was SO good an the revelations which unfolded at the end of this book have me anxiously awaiting for the next installment out next month.

If your a fan of dystopian novels then this is a MUST READ.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Alive.

07/29/2012
60.0% "This is friggin brilliant!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laila quoting you,"This is friggin brilliant!" lol
haven't finishes it yet but it is

Marie Yes, yes it was!