Cheryl's Reviews > Ghost Touch

Ghost Touch by Mary Winter

Nov 16, 08

Special FBI Agent Kaimoon has been betrayed by his partner, Kyle. While out on a bust to take down, one of the most dangerous men alive, Jean Lu-Marc; everything goes terribly wrong and Agent Kaimoon, Kyle and Jean Lu-Marc all end up killed. If you thought that was the end of the story than you were mistakenly wrong. Lu-Marc wants revenge for his death and will do anything he can to put Kaimoon’s ghost to rest for good. As if having Lu-Marc chasing after you weren’t bad enough, Kaimoon has to also protect a woman he has never met before. Teri is a psychic. When Kiamoon appears, Teri knows she can put her skills to go use by aiding Kaimoon with Lu-Marc. Now if only Kaimoon would let her help.

Ghost Touch is a great paranormal read. Fans alike of this genre will enjoy reading this book. I have now read several books by Mary Winter and each one just keeps getting better and better. I don’t know where Mary finds her ghosts but I can tell you the ghosts I have met are nothing like Kaimoon. I was surprised that ghosts could still have sex but I can tell you that reading the sex scenes was an enlightening experience. The attraction between Kaimoon and Teri really got me going. Readers should pick up a copy of Ghost Touch today before they all disappear.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Touch.