Mandy Sickle's Reviews > Crushed: The Witch-Game Series

Crushed by K.C. Blake

Jan 01, 14

bookshelves: first-in-series, read2review, paranormal, read-2012, reading-diaries-reviews
Read in August, 2012

The book is about three sisters who aren't your typical high school girls they are witches with special powers. Every year the girls play a game called Crushed, where the each pick out a boy to be their slave, and follow them around like a love sick puppy. This year Kristen is dead set on winning, and when her sister jokingly says that she should Crush Zach she does. Yet something is off, Zach doesn't act like the other crushed boy. As Kristen get's to know Zach she finds herself for the first time falling for him, he even saves her life once or twice.

Zach is hiding a deep dark secret that could change everything, and his growing feelings for Kristen could ruin what he's work so hard to protect. As if that's not enough because she Crushed Zach her sister Brittany is out for revenge, because she was interested in dating Zach herself. So now Kristen has to worry about a revenge seeking sister, and a strange witch out to kill her.

I really enjoyed the book, I always have a fond spot for witch books and this one is a great one. I love the characters the main character is Kristen, and she's totally has the shy girl next door thing going for her, or better yet the never been kissed thing. I like the whole good girl bad guy thing it really works for this pair, and they have great chemistry. I had a hard time putting this book down because I wanted to know more. There are a few twists I had no idea were coming and I love when a book surprises me and this one. I feel the characters are well developed and easy to relate too, which makes for an enjoyable read I really loved this book.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crushed.