Heather's Reviews > The Tin Star

bookshelves: e-book, erotica, m-erotica
Recommended to Heather by: Eyre and Daisiemae
Recommended for: Fans of Cameron Dane m/m romance
Read in November, 2008

This was a very sweet cowboy story about a young man named Jamie who has had a crush on his older brothers best friend Ethan since he was a kid.

When Jamie finally admits to his father that he's gay, his father kicks him out! Ethan agrees to take Jamie in, so he's not on his own. Jamie finds out after moving in that Ethan is gay too, although he isn't out of the closet.

Ethan and Jamie are just starting to develop their romance when someone starts threatening Jamie's life!! The two of them have to stay safe, keep their secret, and try to figure out who wants Jamie dead.

I really enjoyed this story. There wasn't any inner turmoil around the characters being gay, it was all about other peoples acceptance. I loved both Jamie and Ethan and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen to them.

Very fun, sexy read.
8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tin Star.

11/16/2008 page 1
11/17/2008 page 300
100.0% "review soon..."

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is an awesome story and the first Langley that I read.

Heather So far its really good! Im not very far into it though... so Im sure it will get better!

H

Daisiemae I loved Jamie and Ethan. They definately had great chemistry together. Plus, I thought there were some pretty funny moments in the book too:) I am so glad you liked it Heather.

Heather I totally liked it! I did enjoy the humor in the book as well as the steamy stuff! Sometimes they occurred at the same time! ;)

H