Gina's Reviews > Home Again

bookshelves: favorites
Read from July 27 to August 01, 2012

Home Again

5 / 5

Kristin Hannah does it again! Another wonderful story filled with hope & love. The story was wrapped in a very neat & tidy little package. Some might say, a little too good to be true but I was more than fine with that.

In true Kristin Hannah form, this is another "grab the Kleenex!" story. Her characters are so well developed (I adored Francis in this book) and you will most certainly feel their hurt, feel their loss, want to give them a hug and then cheer them on. I thought it would be fun to mention who I pictured as Angel DeMarco, the Hollywood big shot with a heart ready to give out sooner rather than later. For me, he was Bradley Cooper (The Hangover) and I definitely had a little crush on him throughout this book. ;) The romance in Home Again was wonderfully written.

Thank you, Ms. Hannah, for another uplifting story filled with hope, forgiveness, selflessness and love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home Again.

07/28/2012 page 100
07/29/2012 page 194
47.0% "Really enjoying this story but the Kindle edition needs some serious proof-reading. I can't believe how many spelling and grammatical errors there are!"
07/30/2012 page 276
66.0% "Lots of tears tonight."