Moonlite_Reader's Reviews > No Beginning, No End

No Beginning, No End by Richard Rider

Sep 19, 2013

In the last book of the series we see Valentine and Lindsay trying to get back to what their relationship once was. But to much time as passed and they're simply not the same people they were when they first met.

Valentine has grown and matured so much, I was so happy to see that change in him. He even tells Lindsay he doesn't Need him anymore the way he used to. Now he just wants him but not like before.
It gets A little difficult for Lindsay because he now realizes how much he misses valentine really needing him. And he has to put up with Valentines announcement that he isn't goin to stop talking to his ex boyfriend/best friend o stop carin for his kids. We get to see his jealousy once again.

A quote from Valentine and how he realizes how insane he was at the beginning...

“I swear I was happy being with you, it was just different. And how it all happened, even the weird stuff weren't really weird cos it worked, I needed it like that and I think you needed it too, right? Like it don't matter if you're insane if you find someone else who's insane in the opposite way cos then it fits like my Hedwig tattoo. But I ain't crazy no more, I don't need you looking after me,”
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Beginning, No End.

09/19/2013 marked as: read