Damaris's Reviews > The Crown of Embers

The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

Jul 27, 12

I liked this book way better than he first one, I’m glad she did better in this one.
Elisa characters grow more in this book in which I was able to like Elisa because she overcame her fears, fiercer, and in becoming wiser. When deciding to learn to defend herself and in making a hard decision on missions like a general would. The story was well thought the man in this book as her love interest I find that with the first book in a way you realize that all along this was the person she should have fallen in love with. That part was my favorite because the author did a very well by creping what we liked from their friendship in the first book into love in the second book. I liked the others two but its like in real life its like your first love and then come your real love. Mara its also my favorite she is like Elisa confidant and it make me feel so how genuine her feeling and love for Elisa. This book had me in my edge of my bed that at times when event happen without me expecting it.
It’s a strong protagonist, romance and fantasy.
So I’m passing my books to my dear friends who I now would love this book and I can’t wait till the next one, it hurt that I have to wait a while for the 3book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Crown of Embers.