Joyzi's Reviews > Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Oct 25, 10

bookshelves: e-book, fiction, ya-books, watched-it, reviewed, book-series, banned, guilty-pleasures, chick-lit, vampires, books-to-movies, author-american, favorites, paranormal-romance
Recommended to Joyzi by: My classmates
Recommended for: Tweeny boppies who want to jump on the bandwagon
Read from January 01 to June 08, 2009

Okay so after reading New Moon I'm like crazy to read Eclipse the series is very addictive and I dont know I remember when I read twilight I didn't like the way Stephenie write the book with too much details but now I really love her style of writing.

Okay so the beginning part was like very slow kind of repetitive and stuff with this Edward-Bella-Jacob love triangle. I really love Jacob-Bella part specially when Jacob's being rude about the vampires calling them bloodsuckers and stuff it is rude yeah but very entertaining. I also get tired of Edward-bella conversation which is repeating about bella becoming vampire, choices, compromises whatever and romantic whatever and when it's jake time it's like a breath of fresh air.

I also like about the Rosalie part because it's like my old perspective about rosalie totally changed in a good way. I also love the Quillete Legend it's pretty scary because I've read that part at night and i have really strong imagination so it did scare me.

What I really really love at this book is the ending it's like massive, masterpiece, very very awesome. I love it even if Jacob's been rejected because Meyer make it heart-breaking and it really touchy that part and it's not cheesy.

Eventhough I'm Team Jacob I agree that Bella and Edward should go together, I think it's easier that way, not so many complications because Volturi and stuff and to think that in the future Bella would become vampire I think that would be interesting for the next book.

And I also love that Volturi became clearer in this book, I felt their power, authority and I think their scary.

So all in all I love it and I'm looking forward for Breaking Dawn.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eclipse.