Mary's Reviews > Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees

Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees by Michael          Murphy

Aug 20, 12

bookshelves: keeper
Read in August, 2012

Being inside of Joseph’s head was so much fun. I’m a big fan of the inner monologue and his running commentary about everything. The things that pop into the man’s mind were so funny; I found myself laughing out loud. But what I enjoyed most was his relationship with Kyle and how that grew, each man balancing out the other. I hope to see these two again.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Squirrels Can Climb Tall Trees.

message 1: by Eden (last edited Aug 22, 2012 04:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eden Winters This story was an absolute treat, wasn't it? I loved how manic Joseph got on occassion, especially when flustered. And I spewed coffee on the keyboard a time or two! Hilarious banter between these two.

Mary Eden wrote: "This story was an absolute treat, wasn't it? I loved how manic Joseph got on occassion, especially when flustered. And I spewed coffee on the keyboard a time or two! Hilarious banter between these ..."

I so agree, big fan of banter, it's one of my favorite things and yeah, I loved Joseph so much, I was completely charmed. :)