Mtl55's Reviews > The Wild Ones

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton

Aug 03, 12

Read on August 03, 2012

This book was much anticipated by me but I gotta say that it exceeded my expectations! It was such a good read that I literally finished it in one day! I started it about 7pm and stayed up till about 4.30 the next morning! I was dead on my feet the next day for work but it was soooo worth it. The story is about Patrick "trick" and Cami. Their love is the kind of "love at first sight-you are all I Think about-you are all that I will ever want " kind of love. its so real and intense that just with the way that they look at each other gives me goose bumps. Of course love is never easy and the tangled mess that they did not cause but find themselves in is quite a big one. I kept getting nervous that it wouldn't work for them and that would have been a huge awful shame. Of course This book does not disappoint. Read it...you Will love it. Also, what is it about those southern country boys thats so appealing!? haha my guess is the southern drawl (or the one i hear in my head anyways haha) But honestly, Great book :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wild Ones.

08/03/2012 page 100