Avon Bernabe's Reviews > Persuaded

Persuaded by Jenni James

Aug 11, 12

Read in August, 2012

Ahhh. I love this book. The emotions it put me through.

Guessing. I kept guessing who Amanda will really end up with. There were so many complications along the way. The past. Kylie. The accident. Sean.
The accident was what really made me nervous though. I felt like losing hope that time. Plus that news of Sydney about the wedding.

Two different parents here.
Amanda's parents. How I despised their being conceited and their flinging Amanda's needs aside. I am not a fan of parents with favoritism and who's only concerned with socialization.
Gregory's parents. They are the parents everyone would want. Sensitive to their child's needs and knows what is really best for them. They don't really care about money even though they had lots of it.

Ohhh. And all their friends who're in the four wheeling each had a lesson to teach us.
Maddison and Carson. It's hard to control your feelings, even if you're already in a relationship. You don't know when you'll fall inlove.
Collins. Every talent must be given noticed. And you should be with people who appreciates you.
Kylie. There are people who falls inlove easily. But we shouldn't force ourself to anyone. We must set them free if we need to cause there is someone out there who's meant for us.
Gregory and Amanda. Too complicated. You'll have to read it ;)

One more thing, we must know when to follow our heart. It's not always that our friends and parents know what's best for us. We must not easily be persuaded. We must take a stand, especially if it's what we believe is right, and if it is what our heart says.

Come on everyone. This is a great read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Persuaded.