Chelsie's Reviews > Pulled

Pulled by Amy Lichtenhan

Jul 31, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from July 26 to 31, 2012

This book was such an emotional roller coaster. Throughout the entire book I felt the pain that each character went throuh. I was rooting for them all the way though. They were definitely made for one another, and everything they had gone through only eventually made them stronger in the end. If only they had communicated better with one another, they would've never been apart for nine years. It made me appreciate what I have, and to make sure to communicate with my loved ones no matter what the situation. I enjoyed each adventure the author took you on when it went back in time to when Mel and Daniel were younger to let you see in detail the love they shared from the beginning, and they trials they went through too.. it was so much easier to connect to the characters! I instantly fell in love with Mel, and I wanted her to get away from her terrible husband. I loved Daniel, he was such a perfect guy...its true what they say, guys in books are usually better :) this book was amazing!! I loved it! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pulled.