Jennifer Farwell's Reviews > Between the Lines

Between the Lines by Tammara Webber

Jul 26, 2012

Read in July, 2012

I'd been wanting to read this novel for some time now, and I'm so glad I had the extreme pleasure of doing so this week. When I picked it up, I literally couldn't put it down. The characters in this novel -- even the ones whose first-person viewpoint I didn't get to read firsthand -- were very well fleshed-out and had tremendous depth. Emma felt like a lifelong friend from within the first few pages. Reid felt like a younger version of a few famous or trying-to-be-famous young men I've encountered here in L.A., and so was very real. The depth he is given and the way he is written makes you able to sympathize with him, even when he does things that might make you want to smack him.

An event near the ending was a nice twist, and it definitely surprised me. That's all I'm saying, since I don't want to give anything away. If you haven't read this yet, put it in your must-read pile. It kept me up well into the night reading, and I can't wait to read the next installment in this series. Well-written, well-edited, and an overall fantastic read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Lines.