Pantoffel Held's Reviews > Firestorm

Firestorm by Radclyffe

Aug 29, 12

bookshelves: quiltbag
Read from August 27 to 29, 2012

It’s my first Radclyffe novel I ever read and I chose this one out of all her other novels because one reviewer said ‘they don’t have sex at first sight’, a fact that seems to be unusual for Radclyffe (I don’t know that for sure). But I liked it that they found each other attractive at first sight and that their sexual tension grew bigger during the story and that they didn’t had to have sex immediately.
The story starts with the beginning of bootcamp and unfortunately ends with the end of it. I was really disappointed, though not surprised because of reviews I read, that they never fought fire, but had a rescue mission on a glacier. I mean I bought a novel called Firestorm to read something about people fighting fire and not Snowstorms.
Apart from that it was a good read. I liked most of the characters, I liked the storyline and the sex was hot and not too dominant.
Unfortunately there is this one line of action at the end that remains unsettled. Considering the fact that it’s a series there might be a chance to see those characters again in later novels but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firestorm.