Sarai's Reviews > Project Runway: The Show That Changed Fashion

Project Runway by Eila Mell

Jul 26, 2012

bookshelves: art, general-nonfiction
Read in July, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TIM GUNN!!!!!!!!!! AND HEIDI!!!!!!!! AND MICHAEL KORS AND NINA GARCIA!!!!!!!!! That's full disclosure. :)

This book has information on all the seasons of Project Runway. There are interviews with the designers, the producers, the judges, etc. Lots of color photographs. My one gripe about the book is that there were snapshot sections in each chapter but the photos were not identified, so there were a few faces where I did not know who the people were. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed the book!

Book Description
Publication Date: July 10, 2012

Project Runway, the groundbreaking reality television series, premiered in 2004. Ten seasons into its run comes the official guide behind the scenes of a television and fashion landmark. In this book, fully illustrated with hundreds of photos, fans will learn how the show began and developed over the years, relive the highlights of seasons past, and learn what their favorite designers are doing today. The book will feature commentary from Heidi Klum throughout, as well as interviews with the people behind the scenes, top designers of ten seasons, and stars of the show: workroom mentor Tim Gunn and judges Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, and Michael Kors. This is the ultimate source for all things Project Runway.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Project Runway.