A.R. Von's Reviews > The Devil's Match

The Devil's Match by Victoria Vane

Aug 25, 12

Read on August 01, 2012, read count: 1

This is the 4th book in the DeVere series and I fall more and more in love with it (oh, and DeVere) with each book I read. This one is the icing on the cake! The walls around the hearts of Diana and DeVere slowly begin to crumble and we finally get a sense of how they both TRULY feel.

Diana shocks me! She does the most unexpected and goes to great lengths (even greater than DeVere himself) to get to exactly where she wants to be. Her escapade (that’s what I’m going to call it) is better than any wager the devil himself has made and she’s now ready to give and take pleasure like never before.

Devere has changed a great deal from the beginning of the series and I enjoy the man he has become more than his very bad boy wicked ways. He becomes an open book only for Diane (oh, and us, the readers of course) and pours out all of the secrets of his past and family. He also releases his restless desire to still have Diana as his and only his!

We also got to see more of a behind the scenes looks of what was happening in the background from Vesta and Hew’s happenings from the last book. I feel this book could definitely be read as a stand-alone. But remember if you choose to do so. You’re going to miss out on many DeVere antics :)

I think anyone (over the age of 18) will enjoy unwrapping Diana and Devere.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil's Match.