Angela Noviana's Reviews > Savage

Savage by Willow Rose

Aug 26, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, ebook, paranormal-romance, giveaway
Read from July 29 to August 07, 2012

First, sorry for my grammar and vocab which are not perfect >,<

This is the first time I read a paranormal romance for young-adult although it is recommended for ages sixteen and up because there are several making love scenes in some parts.

While reading this book, I felt that the initial plot is a bit slow, but after the one-third book, it became tense. The jaguar which saved Chris already made me curious from the start, why the jaguar help him? Since Chris was helped, he got these "gifts" such as can predict the future and hear the thoughts of others. Is there something on the jaguar? And how Chris overcoming it? That is what kept me reading this story (other than romance conflict of course).

The story is simple, not too complicated, although the romance made me a little upset. I'm the type who wanted a HEA (happily ever after) ending, does not mean the book is not happy end, but less satisfactory because Christian was not with her​​.

However, it looks like Willow Rose has been thinking about the continuation of Christian and Aiyana because based on the sentences on the end of this book their path will cross again someday. So I'm really looking forward reading the next book! To you whom do not like a cliff hanger end, this book is not =)

Those who would like to read light paranormal romance novel with some elements of shape-shifter, you can try reading this one. It's a really quick reading and enchanting enough ^^

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage.