Kendal's Reviews > Full Blooded

Full Blooded by Amanda  Carlson

Feb 23, 2013

bookshelves: ebook-challenge-2013
Read from February 18 to 21, 2013

Let me start by saying that I love urban fantasy and especially werwolves. I have very high standards when it comes to books about both and Full Blooded didn't disappoint. I loved the story and the characters. Ms. Carlson created a world of supernaturals that I truly emjoyed and definitely want to read more.

Jessica McClain makes a wonderful werewolf. She's strong, bold and with a touch of feminine guile. Her transition from human to the only female werewolf makes for some really good reading. There is action at every turn and a little bit of sex to make it really entertaining and fun. Jessica has a great personality and loyal beyond anything else.

One of the main I love werewolves is their sense of Pack. The loyalty really gets to me. I don't care for the absolute authority in the Alpha but the tight bonds that holds the Pack together is really amazing. Jessica has a tight family bond inside the Pack. Her father and brother plus several other Pack members would die to protect her and she for them. I respect that very much.

Full Blooded briefly touched upon an intense relationship for Jessica. It's a very interesting match and sparks definitely fly between the two of them. I can't wait to see how it develops. The book ends with a little bit of a cliffhanger that centers around her potential love interest. Usually, cliffhangers drive me crazy and this one did as well. However, the second book, Hot Blooded, comes out in two months. I don't have that long to wait. Thank goodness!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Full Blooded.

02/19/2013 page 101