Maureen Timerman's Reviews > The Haven

The Haven by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Jul 26, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in July, 2012

This book continues where The Keeper left off...I recommend you read that book...but you can read this one alone. Enough facts are given to make this a great read.
Sadie Lapp arrives home to see people all over her farm. She is a quiet soul and does not like attention. When Mary Kate sees her, the rest of the family do too. We find that Sadie is not alone, she has brought a basket with a baby in it??
M K does what Mary Kate does best and starts the Amish Grapevine going. Poor Sadie is beside herself, but she does not want to part with the baby.
Also new to the farm is Will Stolfz...he is there to help on the farm, and to watch the Falcons, which look like they are going to nest. Hence the many people on the farm...looking to see these rare birds.
Gid Smucker has loved Sadie forever, and is thrilled to have her home, but does Sadie still have the same feelings for him?
This one has a lot of questions being asked, and it finished with more questions.
Will Sadie be shunned? Does she choose Will or Gid, also will Amos declare his feelings for Fern? or will Ira win her heart?
Don't miss this book, you will wish it would never end..a real page turner. Enjoy....and then pray for the next book to be out soon!!

I received this book from Litfuse Publicity Tours, and the Publisher Revell, and was not required to give a positive review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Haven.

Paula-O I read the keeper and loved it so will be looking for this one, thanks for sharing your thoughts on it...