Jen's Reviews > Safewords Davenport and Chiffon

Safewords Davenport and Chiffon by Candace Blevins

Sep 03, 12

Read from September 02 to 03, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I'm going to give this book five stars because I enjoyed this second half of Dana and Zach's story way better than the first. I enjoyed the first one too , but this one was nice because the relationship became more intense this time around.
This story concentrated on the relationship between not only Dana and Zachl; but also Jacob and Brent as well. What was nice was they found a solution so that Jacob and Dana could have a relationship too! All four became extremly close and it was very cool to see that they could all be together! The story mainly focus's on the group dynamics; but a "bump in the road" happens and Zach becomes confused to what he wants and speaks to soon causing Dana to be emotionally hurt. Major conflict arise and if it wasn't for Jacob finding a way to get this couple to talking they could have been in a bad way. The conflict gets solved and then some big decisions are made involving all four of them.
Once again the writing in this is imaginative, descriptive, and precise. I love that so much about Candace's writing. The BDSM scenes are once again the "real deal" and hard core. I love knowing that I am reading some pretty authentic scene's. This book is not for the faint at heart!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Safewords Davenport and Chiffon.