Adria (Romance Reviews)'s Reviews > A Season for Sin

A Season for Sin by Vicky Dreiling

Sep 04, 12

bookshelves: read-and-reviewed, historical-romance
Read from July 25 to September 04, 2012

This novella was my introduction to Vicky Dreiling. I have had her books in my "Must Read" list for quite some time but that list is miles long and I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get a hold of one of her books. Thanks to NetGalley, I have had a chance to read and review this delightful prologue to a new series by Vicky Dreiling.

If A Season for Sin is only a taste of what to expect from the Sinful Scoundrels series, then count me in! Not only are there dashing, irresponsible men to love but a wry humor and easy friendship that begins to develop between the Earl of Bellingham, the Viscount Evermore and the Earl of Ravenshire. These men are intriguing and in desperate need of women to challenge them instead of entertain them.

While there really isn't much insight to Laura Davenport's character aside from that she's a very caring, beautiful woman, she's still interesting enough because of the circumstances she suddenly finds herself in at the end of the novella.

A Season for Sin is definitely a teaser, and as long as you don't look at the actual release date of the first book in this new series (Spring 2013), there should be no tears.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Season for Sin.

07/26/2012 page 25
08/04/2012 page 96
78.69% "So far so good..."
show 2 hidden updates…