Terri Lynn's Reviews > Murder on Music Row: A Music Industry Thriller

Murder on Music Row by Stuart Dill

Oh good grief. My father in law has been in the Nashville music industry for decades and still is. We have been here for a while ourselves and know a lot of people in the industry, entertainers that is. This book makes me CRINGE. This is so hokey, so pathetic, it is worse than an amateur pushing poorly written country songs at the Bluebird Cafe. This is NOT Nashville at all. Most of us would like to take Dill over to the Parthenon in Centennial Park and offer him as a sacrifice to the huge statue of the goddess Athena there.

What I would like to see is a writer with actual talent write a book set in Nashville. This is just country music soap opera and so full of cliches. Please, don't think that this is what Nashville is like. It is NOT and I have been here off and on for many years and have been living here for a good while now helping a friend and some family and can say so from extensive firsthand experience.

I can say one thing good about this book though. On a cold winter night, you can toss it in to feed the fire in your fireplace. That is all it's good for.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder on Music Row.